Where should I go with a concern?

For general information about Columbia University, please refer to or call (212) 854-1754.

The first recommended resource for a clarification on a policy, regulation or law is one’s direct supervisor. If a direct supervisor cannot serve as a resource, below are other suggested resources to assist you.